These terms and conditions govern your use of our website advancemedicalsystems.com ("we", "us","our" or "website"); by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If youdisagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not useour website.
1) License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website andmaterial on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights arereserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your ownpersonal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Without written consent you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- re-distribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made
- available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
- The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including withoutlimitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our websitewithout our express written consent.
3) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor dowe commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is keptup-to- date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties andconditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, anywarranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable careand skill).
4) Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death orpersonal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud orfraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permittedunder applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded underapplicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms andconditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under theterms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, includingliabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
5) User Name and Password
In the event you access any Service requiring a User Name and Password, you are solelyresponsible for keeping such User Name and Password strictly confidential.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs,liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to athird party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or sufferedby us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
7) Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms andconditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach,including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blockingcomputers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service providerto request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to- time. Revised terms and conditions will applyto the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on ourwebsite. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authorityto be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawfuland/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part willbe deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10) Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any thirdparty or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to theseterms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
11) Entire agreement
12) Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and anydisputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of theMumbai courts. Any claim or dispute relating to AMS website or your use or reliance on this websiteshall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties agree to be bound and shall besubject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai Courts.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT :
- ADVANCE MEDICAL SYSTEMS CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEEAGAINST VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED USERS ORHACKERS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE ORINFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL AMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL,CONSEQUENTIAL OR MONETARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING FEES, AND PENALTIES INCONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ORCONNECTIVITY TO OR FROM THIS SITE TO ANY OTHER SITE.